Exam Briefing for Students
- You must be at your seat in the examination venue 10 minutes before the time fixed for the start of the paper. Sit according to your CG index number (based on alphabetic order – same as exam seating plan).
- Be punctual. You will not be allowed to sit a paper without the approval of the Principal or the Vice-Principal if you are late for that paper.
- You are not allowed to leave the examination venue before the end of the time allocated for the paper or without the permission of the invigilator.
- Unauthorised equipment or materials (e.g. notes), mobile phones, smart watches, pagers and all other electronic devices that facilitate communication are strictly not allowed in the examination venue. Possession of these devices will be deemed as an intention to cheat. Students are not allowed to bring in external power supplies for their calculators.
- You may be expelled from the examination venue and will then be dealt with by the Principal or the Vice-Principal if you are caught cheating or behaving suspiciously. You will be deemed to have failed the entire examination if you are found to have cheated in any of the examination papers.
- You are to write in dark blue or black pen. No ‘erasable’ pen is allowed. You may use a pencil for any diagrams or graphs.
- Do not use staples, paper clips, glue or correction fluid/tape.
You are expected to write your name, class and index number (according to classlist based on alphabetical order) on all the work you hand in at the end of examination. [Note: Invigilator will announce that you are allowed to write your personal particulars on the writing papers 1 minute before the start of paper. When paper ends, if you wish to write your name, you must raise hand to alert invigilator. After permission is given, you will write you name under close supervision of invigilator.]